[TR] Looking for a decent TR2/TR3 Temp gauge - with or without capillary tube

Chris Simo ccsimonsen at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 17:15:56 MDT 2018

I'm working on the TR2 for the trip to TRA in June. The TR2 has an ancient
non-stock Stewart/Warner temp gauge in the dash.  Looking for one (or two)
TR2/TR3 Temp gauges.   Need not have capillary tubes.  Dome glass
preferred, but I have some other gauges I can swap over from a flat version
if necessary. Cash or trade - let me know what you need/want.

In addition, I'm going with full red on red interior to totally clash with
the light green exterior as Sir John intended.   If I can find them it will
also have a Red top, hoodstick cover, tonneau and side curtains, too.
 Should be quite a 1950's throwback.....

Thanks

Chris Simonsen