[TR] Soft Top Bow measurements on TR2-3b

Dan Cronin adcronin at mi.rr.com
Thu Apr 12 16:48:31 MDT 2018

In researching my files on installing the soft top on side screen TR’s I am running across conflicting measurements.  Two distances are given for the CL of the rear caping to the CL of the first rear bow: 15-3/4” and 17-1/2, center stick to rear: 7” and *” and the front closest to the windshield 11” with distance on to top of windscreen 14-1/4”.\\,
Does anyone have a more definitive set of measurements, CL to CL?  Or do you just fudge what you can to match the seams of your top?
Appreciate any info you may have…..