[TR] Fwd: TR3 stuff

Thomas Beaver tbe749 at aol.com
Sun Sep 24 06:14:42 MDT 2017

 Forwarding a list of TR3 stuff a friend in Northern Indiana(Logansport) has available.
His name and telephone info as well as the list is below. Email address is:

 fdheath at hotmail.com

Thanks
Tom Beaver

Hey Tom,

Could you disseminate this for me?

I have sold my TR3A project cars & have some leftovers. I would like to sell the following. If you could post this for me or get the word out however, I would greatly appreciate it.

3 boot lids, all nice

2 engine blocks

1 cylinder head

1 complete rear axle, differential, etc...brake drum to brake drum, Lockheed

1 same as above Girling late

1 panel between boot & tank repro, new

many steel wheels

1 early TR3, TR2 too I think. fuel tank, I think unused.

4 radiators

other stuff around most likely. Could deliver around Indiana for cost & a meal.

I'll take any reasonable offer.

I am in Logansport, 574-722-3612

Thanks, Frank