[TR] TR6 Top

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Sep 9 18:46:50 MDT 2017

I put a top on my TR250, pretty much the same as a TR6. First time I did a top, though I have fit a couple tonneaus.  I would certainly not call it easy, but easy access to what you want to work on, and there are some good tutorials on Buckeye Triumphs and VTR.

I got mine just a little too snug, hard to fit on a cold day, but looks very nice when up.

Judgement call on the fitting yourself, measure thrice cut and poke holes once.

Greg Lemon, TR250