[TR] TR6 Top

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Sat Sep 9 12:45:19 MDT 2017

Bill,

If he has never fit a 3 or a 4 top when you have to measure and punch
the holes for the lift-o-dots, I would advise that he get a pro to
perform the install. One must be very careful to attach the rear metal
plate correctly and accurately. The 3 snaps on each side are critical to
a snug fit. And the real test is attaching the front bar with pop rivets
so it is snug but not too tight as to prevent closing.

I did mine a few years back and was happy with the result, but I doubt I
would attempt it again.

Bob