[TR] TR2-3 sway bar group order

Triumph tr3abobm77 at frontier.com
Wed Oct 25 18:15:48 MDT 2017

I too am interested in a sway bar but I would like to know about how much
money we are talking about. On my 59 TR3A, I currently have a 3/4 inch bar
but I don't think it is that effective. Would the extra 1/8 inch be worth
it? I have a TR6 front suspension so the front is an inch lower than stock
and TR6 wheels and rack-and-pinion steering among other changes. Thanks for
any info.
Bob Maassel
tr3abobm77 at frontier.com