[TR] TR2-3 sway bar group order

Rye Livingston ryel at mac.com
Tue Oct 24 21:09:04 MDT 2017

I can attest to what Dave is saying.  I installed Greg's sway-bar on my TR3, and it was a huge improvement.

Rye

On Oct 24, 2017, at 06:40 PM, Dave <dlhogye at comcast.net> wrote:

Greg Solow has sold his last front sway bar for TR2s and 3s. It is a 7/8" bar and greatly improves handling. He has asked me to write to the list to gather interest in placing another order from Addco.
Greg's bars are specially designed to fit TR2-3s.
If you have upgraded your wheels and tires, renewed and or improved your suspension, or plan to, this bar is worth considering. It will nicely compliment overall handling performance.

Dave H.

Sent from my iPad

** triumphs at autox.team.net **

Donate: http://www.team.net/donate.html