[TR] TR3 wiring harness

Frank Fisher yellowtr3 at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 20 13:45:16 MDT 2017

yes. the TR3 wire harness is essentially one harness.it stops only at the front lights.its a really simple harness. there were not a lot of options back then.
if buying a new harness i would highly recommend british wire. the finish is wonderful and for just a couple of bucks more you can have them add additional wires into the harness. i had a wire added for my electric fan and one for my cigar lighter. it looks so much neater and original when held inside the cloth harness.
frank