[TR] Regarding a bolt not listed in the Standard Triumph Hardware Catalog

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Wed Oct 18 17:56:48 MDT 2017

Carl – What a great resource – Thanks!

Alex Thomson

From: Triumphs [mailto:triumphs-bounces at autox.team.net] On Behalf Of CFM-TR
Sent: Wednesday, October 18, 2017 9:38 AM
To: triumphs at autox.team.net
Subject: Re: [TR] Regarding a bolt not listed in the Standard Triumph Hardware Catalog

I got home later than expected last night and forgot to send this.

To jump to a particular type search on the fastener prefix (HU).  There are a few that are on multiple pages or have multiple listings such as ‘V’.  Somehow I missed indexing a couple and I indicated that on the listing.

Hope it is helpful.

Carl

1960 Triumph TR3

TS81802LO