[TR] TR6 Brakes

David Porter frogeye at porterscustom.com
Wed Oct 4 20:41:25 MDT 2017

Open a bleeder, any one. Allow pressure to cease, a second or two. Check
the brake pedal. It must have free play before it starts to depress the
master cylinder push rod. Adjust as required. If not this, then a flex
line has collapsed internally. Replace all if old and hard, DP

--
Dave Porter Porter Custom Bicycles 2909 Arno St. NE Albuquerque, NM
87107 505-352-1378 Go HERE: my world www.porterbikes.com/