[TR] TR3A Jigsaw Puzzle

Bill Brewer billbrewer59 at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 8 12:22:32 MDT 2017

     Usually, a Triumph jigsaw puzzle is the condition that a car arrives in
my shop in.

    I've got a jigsaw puzzle in a box. It is 20 X27 finished size and has a
blue TR3A at a gas pump by a pond with a Triumph motorcycle with Steib
sidecar. The puzzle title is "The Village Pump". Anyway, we put it together
about 15 years ago, put it back in the box and now my wife wants it to go to
a new home. There are no other TR3's in my British car club. If someone
wants it, it's yours for the shipping costs. Contact me off list.

     -Bill Brewer