[TR] TR6 Brakes

Jerry Van Vlack jerryvv at roadrunner.com
Wed Oct 4 17:19:00 MDT 2017

Was there any work done to the brakes recently? There is an adjustment between the booster and the Master Cylinder on the booster side which if not correct allows the MC to keep pumping fluid into the system since the MC does not fully release and allow the fluid to flow back to the reservoir. Crack the fittings and allow all of the pressure to release (catch the fluid as it will eat away your paint). Does that release the calipers? If not the frozen calipers and or rubber lines are the issue as Dave has noted.