[TR] Tr3, conversion from capillary tube to electrically sensed water temperature gauge

Andrew Uprichard auprichard at uprichard.net
Sun Nov 26 20:17:51 MST 2017

I have never had a capillary tube fail.  What happened?

As far as I know the port on the thermostat housing is the same between the
TR3 and the TR4, but are the gauges the same?  I though the TR3 gauge was
domed but the TR4 gauge is flat (but I may be mistaken and am glad to be
corrected)

Andrew Uprichard
Jackson, Michigan