[TR] Photo available?

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Fri Nov 24 19:58:07 MST 2017

Thanks to the many kind people who sent photos of their dash for me
to see. Prior to that, I had seen quite a few pjhotos but none that clearly
displayed what I needed to see. So thanks to all for the assistance.

I've heard from people who had two holes in their dash which apparently,
Triumph covered the dash wiith vinyl and, in non-OD cars, covered the OD
switch hole as well. I also heard from folks who said their dash had NO
hole
to the left of the speedo (or tach, depending on your car's configuration).
Not sure how that could be but, mine only has the heater rheostat/switch
hole and I'll need to Dremel an OD switch D-hole in my dash.... Possibly
holes will be needed for other switches needed, too.....

Thanks again to all who responded. That was a great response and very
helpful.

Dave Friedlander
'74 TR6
'59 TR3A (w/OD in progress)