[TR] Vacuum retard unit

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Tue Nov 21 07:07:43 MST 2017

As I mentioned in passing recently, I have my TR6 apart getting some frame issues addresses.  While I am waiting for the frame's return shipwright's disease has set in and I am fixing things that I have let fester for many years.  One is the vacuum retard module is leaking.  I wish to replace it but Moss shows then as NA and Roadster factory has no stock and no expected date.  I think I remember someone mentioning a service that will rebuild these.  If there is such a service can anyone recommend one?

 Thanks.

Dave Massey