[TR] TR3 for sale????

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Nov 20 05:22:58 MST 2017

The very early MGB's had three-main blocks but soon switched to five-main blocks but the aluminum bonnet and boot lid continued for quite some time, perhaps throughout the entire production run.  My 65 was so configured.

Interesting that the big Healey's had steel bonnets and boot lids but aluminium shrouds.

Dave Massey