[TR] TR6 Brakes Update

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Sun Nov 19 12:09:43 MST 2017

I was once told by someone with experience with silicone fluids that it will readily take up air bubbles but it will release it quite readily, too.  In fact that is the technique used in very high vacuum pumps.  Therefore the technique I use is to fill the master cylinder and wait a while (couple hours if possible) before I bleed.

Dave Massey