[TR] TR-3 front anti-roll bar order

Anthony Rhodes spamiam at comcast.net
Sat Nov 11 08:05:01 MST 2017

For what it is worth, you might try asking about custom rollbars from GoodParts.   Richard Good makes sway bars for the TR6's, And since the TR4A is quite similar, I got one of them for my car. However, the front track with seemed to be a little too wide on the TR6 version. I took some measurements and was able to have him make me a custom bar to fit exactly for the same price as one of his off-the-shelf TR6 units.

If you can determine the dimensions of the sway bar that you need, I bet he would be able to make custom sway bars at about the same price as what you guys are looking at for your group purchase. And with a group purchase maybe Richard could offer a discount!

Additionally, he uses Heim joints to connect to the suspension instead of the sloppy rubber bushings!

The GoodParts parts sway bar made an enormous  difference to the handling of my TR4A. I really love it. I would recommend that upgrade to anyone at any time!

-Tony

Sent from my 1837 Babbage Analytical Engine