[TR] TR4 & Bill Piggott alive and kicking

Randy and Valerie DeRuiter deruiterville at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 8 06:03:03 MST 2017

Bill Piggott is most definitely still around, he posts on the UK TR Register site as Bill.P.

Related to the metal dash TR4 discussion, I had a relatively late commission TR4 (CT30560 LO) I sold a couple of years ago which was equipped with the metal dash - so they weren't just limited to the earlier cars.

> I tried to communicate with him and the
> publisher to offer a few corrections based upon my TR4A's original unique
> color combination, (yes I have the Heritage Certificate to back it up as
> original) and even placed a phone call to the publisher. I was told he
> didn't take calls and had no e-mail that I could use to communicate with
> him.

Is Bill Piggott even still with us?  He doesn't appear to be involved with
the TR Register any more, even as a forum contributor.  A brief Google
didn't turn up anything definitive (although some other Bill Piggotts have
passed).

-- Randall

www.team.net<http://www.team.net/donate.html>
www.team.net
The Team.Net email, archive, ftp and web services are run on a part time volunteer basis. There are out of pocket expenses involved in the network connection, name ...

Archive: http://www.team.net/archive
Team.Net Archives<http://www.team.net/archive>
www.team.net
Team.Net Archives. Archives listed from most recently updated to oldest updated.

Forums: http://www.team.net/forums