[TR] Second request - 6 cyl engine cooling fan 8 blade or 13 blade for best air flow?

Matt mbarre at juno.com
Tue May 23 08:23:59 MDT 2017

 If for no other reason than to let you know that your post went out and is being read!  Here is my $.02.   My 71 TR6 came with a yellow fan (didn't get the blade count).  It is my understanding that the later more bladed red fan was an improvement to increase air flow.  Over the years while parting out cars I picked up a red fan and I believe it is now on my 71.  I have no info on a blue fan. Side note, am I the only one that has had multiple people stop you while driving a Triumph to say - "I have one of these in my yard, would you like to come get it?"   While they were all piles of rust not worth saving I got 2 Spits and a TR6 exactly that way.  2 in Miami and 1 in Alabama. Matt