[TR] TR3 Caliper seal

Geo Hahn ahwahneetr at gmail.com
Mon May 22 16:21:21 MDT 2017

Craig -

There were more than one type of caliper used on the TR3 so you may need to
ID which one you mean:

But that said - there is no 'cap' to be removed to get at the pistons -
they just come out the usual way - possibly with modest air pressure but
more extreme measures if they are reluctant.  I just pump them nearly out
using the brake pedal before I disconnect the hose, from that point they
can be gripped and pulled out.

Geo