[TR] Various TR Literature

Doug Mathews mathews at uga.edu
Sun May 14 10:03:44 MDT 2017

YO..

Downsizing is now a full time activity. Never knew I had accumulated so
much...well stuff.;-)

I have 4 issues of Triumph Register of America. VOL 4 NO 1,2,3, and 4.
If anyone wants them they are yours for the cost of mailing.

I have no idea how many, but most all the VTR issues back, and this is a
guess, 20+ years. If you are missing 1 or 2, I'd prefer not to go back
through them right now. Again, all you'd pay is teh cost of shipping and
they do go a special book rate with the USPS or however you would like
them shipped.

Non TR specific literature is Auto Restorer and I know that goes back to
at least 2009. Again yours for the price of shipping/mailing.

Once we get relocated  there will be "excess" parts posting.

Doug