[TR] Water pumps.

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Thu May 11 15:41:03 MDT 2017

I just gotta say, I had the greatest time reading this debate.  I was an English major undergrad, and found with fascination that there were lots of English words strung together that I still had no idea what any of it meant!  It was sort of like a crossword puzzle, just one of those ones I lost at.

Still, I can't thank all of you enough for being on the list and contributing.  I may not understand the heat exchange formula, but now I know there is such a thing.

Now, if you guys could only engineer a way to keep the blood I keep smearing on my interior from staining every time I pull the tranny tunnel....?????

:0)

Terry Smith, TR3A  TS 58667

New Hampshire   where the car is all sorted (well mostly) and the rain has stopped so it's a nice drive to work tomorrow!