[TR] Water pumps.

Michael Marr mmarr at albiontechnical.com
Thu May 11 06:18:26 MDT 2017

The units of the heat transfer coefficient are BTU/sq ft-deg.  There is no time element in those units.  Changing the rate of flow through a heat exchanger, assuming the entering temperature stays the same, and operating within the design limits of the heat exchanger, simply changes the leaving temperature of the fluid.

And, I am a real engineer....

Mike

Michael Marr
Albion Technical Services