[TR] How often should I change oil in triumph that rarely does

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Thu May 4 15:46:28 MDT 2017

Thank you, Jonmac.  Very helpful.  Question.  Another variable is the filter.  I use a WIX spin-on which allegedly has smaller diameter porosity to capture more contaminants, along with full syn (which I'm reconsidering).  What were the filter specs for the methodology you describe below?

Thanks, Jonmac,

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667

New Hampshire