[TR] Source for Girling caliber body for TR3A

ptegler ptegler at verizon.net
Mon Mar 20 16:30:01 MDT 2017

that's an unrestored car siting in his show room.

The building he's in was his dad's dealership eons back. He was able to
(in later life) buy the building back and partly restore it (at least
the exterior anyway)  we're all waiting for the roof to fall in, in that
back corner   :-)

Paul Tegler ptegler at verizon.net www.teglerizer.com