[TR] The Jabbeke Car

John Macartney john.macartney at ukpips.org.uk
Wed Mar 15 04:09:32 MDT 2017

The only person who can give an absolutely dependable answer to whether 575
has bits of TR1 in it is my good friend, Paul Richardson, Ken's son. As he
owns his father's massive TR2 and 3 archive with a raft of notes, reports
and other relevant guff - I feel his observations would be the absolute
authority and not be influenced by woffle from TR Register 'glitterati'. I'm
emailing Paul for his thoughts and will report his reply.

Jonmac