[TR] TR6 Engine Parts Available

Jonas Payne jpaynepbr at cox.net
Mon Mar 13 17:48:09 MDT 2017

I blew up my '71 TR6 over the weekend - Rod through the block.

I have sourced a running replacement engine with 60k on it.   Since my head
was recently re-done, I'm going to put it on the replacement motor.  I'm
going to go ahead and put in a HDVA conversion while I'm at it.

I'd like to see the salvageable parts get used rather than go to the
landfill.

Parts that will be available from the exchange are as follows:

A very good 4 speed manual transmission

Early TR6 Cylinder Head with 60k  - Magnafluxed / Confirmed good.

5 Connecting Rods

Timing Chain Cover

Oil Pan

Serviceable Rocker Arm Shaft - Complete -

Oil Pump w/ 60k on it - in tolerance (I'm replacing it anyway)

Set of Head Studs

Fan Extension Hub and Narrow Belt Pulley

Set of new, never used stock Valve Springs (came with new motor, weren't
installed)

Water Pump housing

Set of push rods.

Flywheel

I'm in Las Vegas.  Any and all items can be boxed/crated and shipped.

No reasonable offer refused.

Jonas Payne

PBR Consulting Services, LLC

702.882.6711