[TR] Stag missing a beat at speed but not at idle

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Mon Mar 13 15:22:58 MDT 2017

Hi SUjit,

My first thought would actually be wires, if they're carbon core.  Issues usually show up under load, as is your experience.  But you're going down the right path.  Curious how it turns out.

Best,

Terry Smith, '59 TR3A  TS 58667

New Hampshire and looking at 12 to 18 inches of snow tomorrow into Wednesday.