[TR] Removing gears off main shaft (gearbox)

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 11 14:28:08 MST 2017

If it is the same as I am thinking for TR6 I think the trick is to pry underneath with three flat blade screwdrivers and slide it off.  Some of the manuals and descriptions make it sound like a bear of a job, but I didn't think it was that bad, certainly some finesse and force in the right combo.

Greg Lemon
TR250