[TR] overdrive and reverse switich in top gearbox cover (TR6 Stag)

Jeff Scarbrough fishplate at gmail.com
Mon Mar 6 17:01:42 MST 2017

The new switch should come with a fiber washer (the thing that looks
like cardboard).  That should provide all the seal that you need.  If
you have the opportunity to order extra washers, they might come in
handy for adjusting the switch for proper operation - though my
experience is that one washer usually does it.

I can't imagine there are too many manufacturers of the switch, so
they may all be the same quality.  Buy from a dealer you trust...

Jeff Scarbrough
Corrosion Acres, Ga.