[TR] chassis paint

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sat Mar 4 21:00:40 MST 2017

I did not try to paint my chassis with POR 15, but did try to paint some accessories, it tended to bubble and after a couple trys I stopped using it.

Epoxy primer is great, I have used it on several cars, it sticks and seals great.  Lower end, Rustoleum rusty metal primer followed by their top coat has been used on several items and always turned out well too, and lasted a long time with no further rust issues.

Greg Lemon
TR250