[TR] Chassis Paint

David Friedlander forzion7 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 4 08:23:51 MST 2017

Paul;

The frame of my TR3 was not "out in a field" but was sitting under the car
in a Vermont barn for 30 years, the passenger side main rail was [rusted]
'toast.' I have now effected repairs and hope never to have to do all that
again. No doubt, interior coating would be a great help as many folks have
already told me they've done. But I see no sign of interior coating from
the factory, on my frame....

Dave