[TR] TR3A Torque Spec?

Dave MacKay dave at mdmackay.ca
Thu Jun 29 08:29:28 MDT 2017

Hello David:

I checked the Haynes manual, the Triumph Service Instruction Manual, and
the Olyslager manual as well as the info compiled by Cosmo Kramer but
couldn’t find a torque spec for the starting dog extension bolt (aka “Bolt,
fan extension & pulley hub to crankshaft” in the Moss catalogue).

When I searched the Triumph archives on team.net, I found several posts
about removing the bolt, but nothing with a torque spec for re-installing
it.

Regards,

Dave MacKay

TR3A s/n 68639L

Near Toronto, Canada

triumphs at autox.team.net>

CAJ1eQwgoCM7sjOwHD+4UjTsduoCF3k2PsiUUeBEGRunBEc0xFQ at mail.gmail.com>

>Hey all;

>Can anyone tell me if there is a torque spec for the large bolt used to
connect the fan to the end of the crankshaft (the bolt goes through the
pulley hub and the fan extension) ? I didn't see a >torque spec anywhere....