[TR] [NET] TR3A Torque Spec?

Alex&Janet Thomson aljlthomson at charter.net
Wed Jun 28 19:14:11 MDT 2017

Here’s a chart you could look at. http://www.repairengineering.com/bolt-torque-chart.html  Not knowing the bolt grade, etc., I would suggest around 125- 150 ft. lbs. The biggest challenge may be holding the crankshaft from turning. I heard a funny version of torque specs from my brother who worked on military equipment – “tighten it until your arm clicks” for big bolts or “tighten it until your hand clicks” for smaller bolts.

Alex Thomson