[TR] TR3A --- Lever shocks and steering box

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Mon Jun 26 11:45:19 MDT 2017

1) I just use the GL/4 gear lube or other similar weight, save the high dollar MT/90 for the tranny where it will really do some good.

2) Yes, I check and top up if needed each year.  Never had any problem and there really isn't any 'routine maintenance' beyond that. If they no longer work you can replace or send them off to someone like Apple Hydraulics for rebuilding.  But, for the most part, they are trouble free.

Bill B

Sent from my Altair 8800