[TR] Brake Fluid

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Sun Jun 25 21:01:15 MDT 2017

I have been using DOT5 in my TR250 since I got it back on the road in 2010, no problems, briefly used DOT3 before I switched, so I suppose it was converted, no problems with it in my Healey 100 for about 10 years before that.

The longer I use it the more I have become a proponent.

No experience with DOT4.

Greg Lemon