[TR] Engine oil

Wbeech@flash.net wbeech at flash.net
Fri Jun 23 22:53:21 MDT 2017

I have always run VR-1 20-50 in my TR3s.  But, Brit car mechanic I know has always used Rotella 10-40 and swears by it.  Anyone else use this?

I bought a couple gallons of his recommended Rotella while I was having the water problems with this aluminum head and have gone through multiple changes.  Almost at the 200 mile mark where I will make the final change and go back to VR-1.

Bill B
TS30800L

Sent from my Altair 8800