[TR] upgraded "red" rotor

Bob Labuz yellowtr at adelphia.net
Fri Jun 23 05:01:30 MDT 2017

Randall,

No it is not a 6 rotor. I just took off the rotor from my 6 and it is
just about 1/16" larger than the other red rotor. ALso has a 6 with an
arrow on the tip as does my working black 3 rotor. Here is a photo of
all three.

 From left to right 6, red 3, and current working 3.

Note the middle red rotor's tip shape, not the same as the 6 or black 3.
Also the 6 rotor is a tad shorter than either the red 3 or the black 3.

I will send this photo to Advanced to get their input.

Bob