[TR] Overheating issue

TERRY SMITH terryrs at comcast.net
Thu Jun 22 15:38:06 MDT 2017

Bit off topic, but OMG, The Grapevine!

My dad hauled lumber from Potter Valley, CA to L.A..  When I was in 5th grade he took me along.  Going up the long, tedious grade, trucks were overheating and pulling over.  Sassy 5th grader I yelled something smart*** and my dad just shook his head and said, "I wouldn't do that.  It could just as easily be us."

Then it was.

Dad got some stranger truck driver going the other way to give me a ride home so I could catch my Little League game.

Who would do that today!!

Terry Smith, whose (yes, obligatory TR content) TR3A is, for once, running solid.  Well, except the wires to the OD switch under the tranny tunnel came loose today.)