[TR] speed is the new black

davehogye dlhogye at comcast.net
Fri Jun 16 22:22:58 MDT 2017

Duh. The show was a total joke. They further ruined an already messed up car, but it looked better before.
A 0-60 comparison would tell a lot.
The car already had Webers. Perhaps there was a problem there.
A totally superficial program.
I wonder if the TR's owner had ever found the top speed.
I'd chalk it all up to a good case of more money than brains.
Duh.
And in the mean time the show was otherwise focused on making flames exit the exhaust of an outrageous pickup truck.
Three times, duh.