[TR] speed is the new black

Hoyt Duff hoytduff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 16 16:33:22 MDT 2017

They omitted showing all the body repairs, just the mod to the front
apron to run just the bumperettes; I thought they did well with this.
The license plate/driving light bracket was nice (and nice that they
used Lucas lamps). The Judson supercharger was jut a bolt-on, so
anyone could do that for $5,000+ for only 30 extra HP.

What bothered me was that they did not repair the headlight dimples in
the inner fenders. This was supposed to be a high-dollar car.

Nice to see they kept the stock wiring harness, but  . . .

Shocked to see they kept the stock wiring harness.

The upholstery looked nice. Didn't notice what the door cards looked like.

And I don't like silver for the TR3. I feel that the body is shown off
better in darker paint, but hey, "it's not my car".

Those did not appear to be the safest places to attach the roll bar.

Given this was a hotrod show and not a LBC restoration show, overall I
think the did well.

--
Hoyt