[TR] New Triumph in the Barn

Randall TR3driver at ca.rr.com
Sat Jun 10 20:24:07 MDT 2017

There is a 'Bentley', but it's just a reprint of the TR2 manual with TR3
supplement, plus an early copy of the owner's manual.

There is also a Haynes manual (only available used AFAIK), that has a lot
more pictures but tries to cover all of TR2-4A and IMO ranges from quite
confusing in some places to flat-out wrong in others.

My suggestion is several separate manuals.  All are available in paper from
the usual suspects, I've also given links to a downloadable PDF (usually
with some corrections and notes that aren't in the originals)

1) The latest owner's manual (titled "Practical Hints for the Maintenance of
the Triumph TR3", sixth edition).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffNjQ4MTkyNjItZTVmYi00M2U2LWJhYW
UtMjEyZDgxMzUyNzUw

2) The factory "TR2 with TR3 supplement" workshop manual (or the Bentley
reprint).
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffYWZiN2VlZGMtNTkxMi00NGUzLWE4Nz
MtMGRkODRkYzU3MDU1

3) The TR4 workshop manual (which covers many things in more detail, like
the later clutch arrangement)

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffN2FkZjI2NjktNWJiMy00YWExLWIyNj
ctOTYzNmI3OTg2ODM0

4) And finally, a copy of the TR2-3 Spare Parts Catalogue

https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B2H2NJt34OffMWQ4N2EzZGQtNjc0Ny00YmE2LWFiN2
UtZWYzMjNjNGFiYzY4

PS, let me know if you find any problems with the PDFs, or have more
information that should be included.  I can't just now, but I do try to
maintain them from time to time.

There are also a few more documents that you might find handy at

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B2H2NJt34OffMDVmOTZlZWItYTcyMy00ZDhk
LTliOWEtOWU1OWRhNDZhYmRl?usp=sharing

-- Randall