[TR] Queation

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Mon Jul 31 16:01:46 MDT 2017

Be afraid.  Be very afraid.  I never click on links from people unfamiliar to me.  And I don't click on links from people I am familiar with unless it is very typical of them.  It is better to Google the domain name and see if it is legit, just like you did.

A new scam is spam phone calls where they fake out the phone number to look like a local number.  In one case a woman received a call and the calling number was here own!

It's a mad mad mad mad world.

Dave Massey