[TR] Fuel

Fisher, Ed edwd at ti.com
Sat Jul 29 06:20:51 MDT 2017

Just a story of experience:

In Texas we have ethanol. The only non-ethanol station is prohibitively far from me to be practical.

A friend of mine used cheap gasoline, either Race Track or Costco, and punched a hole in one of his valves on a Honda. Albeit high mileage, I have had no such problems on my 228,000 mile Honda. I use only top tier gasoline that I found on the top tier website. My favorite is Chevron. Just offering as a point of reference.  Google top tier gasoline.

Ed in Dallas

Sent through the troposphere and back to you, via mobile device.