[TR] Fuel

ED EMorat1 at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 28 13:21:47 MDT 2017

I live in South Florida and have been using 100 octane Low Lead Aviation fuel in my TR6, the fuel is readily available and is generally used in Airboats.  I have also used Rec-90 non ethanol as a 50/50 blend with the Aviation fuel.  To say the car likes the gas is an understatement, I have had no problem with pre or post ignition, or over heating.  A nice gray exhaust color on the tail pipes.