[TR] Fuel

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Thu Jul 27 07:02:44 MDT 2017

What others have said about gas, premium should be fine.

I believe the red wire fused circuit powers instrument and parking lights and may only get power when the ignition is on.

Advance Auto Wire has nice onkine diagrams (not listed but if you click on the link for TR3 TR4 is there when you scroll down)  Get a factory ar at least a Haynes manual if you plan to keep and work on the car.

Greg Lemon