[TR] Removing stuck wire wheel

Cliff Hansen cliff_hansen at outlook.com
Mon Jul 24 19:04:56 MDT 2017

+1 vote for PB Blaster or its equivalent, from the outside and behind the wheel, and compressed air.  Because you can move the wheel out a bit, my guess is that there’s crud on the outer end of the spline hub which is being wedged into the splines when you pull the wheel out from the car.  Get the crud loose and blow some of it away, that should help.