[TR] TR4 overdrive

Dave dave1massey at cs.com
Fri Jul 21 18:26:33 MDT 2017

The A drive solenoid is easily heard actuating, especially with the engine not running.  If the electrics are iffy that should show up with a simple test with the key ON but the engine not running.  If that checks out check out the fluid level.  Those are the two easy test.  Do those first before anything else.

Dave Massey