[TR] NLA Part

glemon at neb.rr.com glemon at neb.rr.com
Fri Jul 21 07:32:50 MDT 2017

A spring from my master cylinder, Moss 582-335, for TR250-6, went missing (flew off) somewhere in my garage, two hours spent looking and a few self inflicted blows to the head later (because I had an old crapped out spare forever but recently pitched because when you keep old crapped out spares of everything for 30 years it eventually gets out of control) still can't find it, if anybody has a corroded M/C they would part with cheap or the needed part I would gladly pay postage plus and be eternally grateful.

Greg Lemon
TR250